Developer 6

From: Pete Kolton <p_kolton_at_nospm.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 13:53:25 +0100

[Quoted] Has anyone managed to install Developer 6 with Oracle 8.0.4?

When I try and install it, it says that it;s going to trach the database because it's going to overwrite the 8.0.4 required support files with 8.0.5 [Quoted] ones and suggest creating a second oracle home.

When I create a second oracle home and try and install Developer 6 into that [Quoted] it says, "Form Builder does not support multiple installations, and therefore cannot be installed on 'DEV6_HOME'. It can only be installed on 'DEFAULT_HOME' " Any ideas anyone? I would really like to give Developer 6 a try. Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 14:53:25 CEST

Original text of this message