FRM 41008 in forms 4.5 while using access key for buttons

From: Ashok Upadhyay <aupadhya_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 21:08:30 GMT

Hi all,
I am having a strange problem. I have a template form A and another form F. Form A is the template and I have defined one Horizontal toolbar H canvas with some commonly used buttons on it. All these buttons are in one Block B. Each of them has access key defined for them as per the rule (Iconic is false, access key letter is the one present in Label with no duplicate).This Block B has a block label trigger WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED which calls a library routine to execute the desired function.All buttons are set to Enabled - true, navigable-flase, mouse-navigate - false.

I put block B Along with Hor. Tool bar H of the template form A into a object group O and refer this object group into form F (Using referencing Mechanism - Drag & Drop and say reference)

Now in FOrm F's main_window I assign H (Hor. tool bar) as Horizontal toolbar . Run the form.
When I use mouse to press these buttons I get the desired results (Button Executes) but when I use access key (ALT + S for Save) I get this message

FRM 41008 - Undefined key USe Ctrl F1...... I get this for all access codes for diffeent buttons. Mouse just works fine.

Thanks in advance .Please reply ASAP as it is holding me back.

Ashok Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 23:08:30 CEST

Original text of this message