security issue with PL/SQL cartridge

From: <pawan_at_ggn.hcltech.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:44:17 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] I have generated web application using Designer/2000. As it is using PL/SQL cartridge to implement this app, I am trying to set user name & password.
Currently, it asks database user name & password. I want that it should not ask database user name & password. For this, I have configured DAD with database username & password. configuration was successful. but still it asks for Database username & password. it seems, somehow it couldn't access database with username/password given in DAD. But how do check, what the problem is?

Please suggest.

TIA --== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 12:44:17 CEST

Original text of this message