Re: Dial up networking dialog box when invoking SQL*Plus

From: Rab Boyce <Rab_at_MythSys.Demon.Co.Uk>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:08:26 +0100

If you are using a windows based client ( i assume the dial up networking in your question implies this )
then what you want to do is to change your default internet settings to

'Connect using local area network' if you are using explorer 4 or Netscape.

prioir to explorer 4 there is another simliliar option, called connect to the internet as needed or something similiar.