Re: Forms 5.x/6.x OLE Problem "FRM-40922 error 0x80020005" (ESRI MapObjects)

From: Johannes Kribbel <j.kribbel_at_datamed.co.at>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 11:11:19 +0200

in case somebody is interested: together with oracle support i found a solution. Trying to use a combination of init_oleargs, add_olearg and call_ole was the right way but the OLE-Importer also did not generate the correct type. If one uses vt_unknown, everything works fine. But I'm afraid it will be a lot of work to apply these changes to all the functions in the generated packages for MapObjects

PROCEDURE Extent(interface OleObj, newvalue MapObjects_CONSTANTS.Rectangle) IS
BEGIN
  --Set_Ole(interface, 5, newvalue, VT_USERDEFINED);   --generated by OLE-Importer must be substituted by   Init_Oleargs(1);
  Add_Olearg(newvalue,vt_unknown);
  Call_Ole(interface,5);
END; Johannes Kribbel schrieb in Nachricht <3736db06.0_at_news.via.at>...