Data Migration Tool?

From: Stout, James <stoutj_at_umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:12:06 -0400

[Quoted] Does anyone know of a tool that will copy entire tables and/or updates from an Oracle database to a Sybase database or the reverse?

I have a data warehouse that I would like to populate with data from a production system. This data warehouse will need to get full table copies from our production system(s) initially and regularly. It will also need to [Quoted] receive constant updates as data changes on the production server.

If you have any suggestions please CC stoutj_at_umich.edu

Thanks,
James Stout
University of Michigan Received on Mon May 10 1999 - 21:12:06 CEST

Original text of this message