Re: Help on conversion of Forms 3.0 to Forms 4.5

From: <sivahotm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 03:19:39 GMT

[Quoted] Hi Melanie,

[Quoted] [Quoted] Kumaran Systems Inc, from Canada have a 100% automated tool that would [Quoted] read your Forms3 file and produce a Forms4.5 output with all GUI features incorporated in it. It also provides an optional mouse navigation code that would preserve your business rules that was written in Key triggers in Forms3. I have personally used this utility and you wouldn't regret using this.

Contact me at sivahotm_at_hotmail.com if you have any doubts or concerns.

Wish you a happy conversion time,
Regards,
Siva.

In article <7fqbct$ds8$1_at_onlink3.onlink.net>,   "melanie" <mhill_at_barkergroup.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am in need of help regarding the conversion of Oracle Forms 3.0 to
Forms
> 4.5. How would I accomplish the above and has anyone encountered any
> problems in doing so?
>
> Please help!
>
> Melanie

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Mon May 10 1999 - 05:19:39 CEST