Forms 5.0 Non base table query HELP!!

From: <hutch699_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 18:44:39 GMT

I have this item that I am populating by means of a post query trigger. The user would like to be able to query on this item. It belongs to a table that is related to the base table. How would I go about letting the user query on this field?

The base table is customer and it is related to the housing location table by means of a fk of housing_Seq_number. The Field being shown by means of post query trigger is zone from housing location.It is a tabular layout, so it lists several customers.Any ideas or help would be appreciated. If you could send answers to Hutch699_at_hotmail.com, I would appreciate it. If you cant then post them here and I will track them down. Thanks to all.

Customer                        Housing Location
housing_seq_number              housing_Seq_number
order_number                    zone