Re: "IF" equivilent in SQL select?????

From: James Rae <jim_rae_at_compuware.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 14:02:31 -0400

Vicki,
Try this:

analyze index ccdbp.ALARMS_CODES_KEY validate structure; col key_name format A50
select 'ALARMS_CODES_KEY' as
key_name,decode(If_rows,0,0,del_lf_rows/lf_rows) "Ratio" from index_stats;

Regards,
Jim Rae
NA Sales Support Manager
Compuware Corporation

'Opinions expressed herein do not represent Compuware Corporation or its employees'