How to Mail a report.

From: Roy Varghese <rvarghese_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 05:23:03 GMT

I execute a report and I want to send the output to some user through mail. Whats the procedure?
Here are some of the methods we followed and the drawbacks: We set the parameter option dest_type--> Mail
                          and the mode--> default ,
[Quoted] it created a file with .eps extension at the user end.... so then how is the file opened ??

The second option,we tried to convert the file to html and send it to user, here the screen design gets disturbed.

Please give me some solution where I can see the proper formatting being maintained even at the user end.

Thanks for your help!

-Roy

http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own Received on Thu May 06 1999 - 07:23:03 CEST

Original text of this message