Re: Webalchemy

From: Joep Hendrix <joep.hendrix_at_nl.origin-it.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 21:27:23 +0200

Shirley Burk wrote:

> Does anyone know a sight where a copy of this can still be found.
> The oracle government URL no longer exists.
>
> Thanks
>
> Shirley Burk
> antis99_at_mailcity.com

Hi Shirly,

Forget about the webserver packages. There is only one import procedure: htp.p!!!

Then you don't need webalchemy and you can use a fancy editor like Dreamweaver. Another advantage is that your html outpur will be still legible and you do not have to worry abour double quotes anymore.

I think Oracle has stopped developping new packages for new html tags, because the htp package looks still the same as the one that I used two years ago.

Joep Hendrix Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 21:27:23 CEST

Original text of this message