Sql*loader record-size problem

From: Alen Selimbegovic <alen.selimbegovic_at_amex.hr>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 18:37:53 +0200

I'm loading data from file which have fixed-length records, but no record delimiters (newline characters). Does anyone knows is there solution within SQL*loader? I've searched whole documentation, but nothing helps. There isn't parameter in which we could specify number of bytes in a single record (we could write small program for inserting NL chars, but it is strange for such import utility not to have this simple feature).

We are using AIX 4.3 based Oracle 7.3.4. server, and Win95 Pc client side.

Alen Selimbegovic
PBZ American Express
alen.selimbegovic_at_amex.tel.hr Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 18:37:53 CEST

Original text of this message