Re: URGENT!! FRM40508 error always.

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 14:23:24 +0100

In article <7gnurc$4r8$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>, celia_xi_at_my-dejanews.com writes
>Hi, all,
>
>I have a strange problem about FRM40508.

Is this the 'No changes to commit' message? If so, it is because Forms does not see any updates that need applying in the blocks that *IT* controls - you are bypassing the normal Forms data handling by having your own insert routine.

The workaround is to set the system.message_level to above 10 (I think) before the COMMIT and then put it back to it's normal level.

Andy

--
Andy Hardy. PGP key available on request