Re: Forms 4.5 disabled fields

From: Patrick Flahan <flahan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 08:52:10 -0400

You could try using display items that mirror the data items. You would then have to hide the text fields after the query is performed and then show (set the visible property) the display items (and reverse this process when you enter query mode). The display items and the corresponding text items would be right on top of each other with the same size, font, color, etc so that when you switched them the user never knows the difference.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I didn't explain myself well enough. Patrick Flahan
flahan_at_earthlink.net