Reports 3.0 on SUN Solaris/Character based

From: Henrik Krievs <hek_at_ecsoft.dk>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 13:11:07 +0200

Hi'

I'm currently working on creating a number of reports (3.0).

So far I've developed 4 reports on my PC. the problem is, when I move them to the SUN/Solaris - I can't run them unless I convert them into Character based reports - which made them look awful. Going back to the PC rearranging them into character based is almost impossible.

So how can I move my bitmapped-PC-developd Reports into Character based-SUN reports. ???

BR, Henrik (hek_at_ecsoft.dk) Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 13:11:07 CEST

Original text of this message