Re: Do I need the Oracle Developer Licence?

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 14:14:20 +0400

As far as I know you have to licensing your Oracle server. Some of DBA tools are included into server licence. Some of them have separate licences.

Forms runtime and Reports runtime are free of charge. You have to get the developer licence (for Dev2k) if you are planning to sell your Dev2k application. I don't know exactly, but probably SQL*Plus has a separate licence for development purpose. Ask Oracle's representatives.

Hope this helps.

--
Valeri Sorokine
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division