Rapid Development Tool for the web

From: Nigel Findlater <Nigel.Findlater_at_carrier1.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 10:55:04 +0200

Hallo,

[Quoted] [Quoted] My company has some Oracle databases. Currently we are using Excel pivot tables as a means for users to make special queries to data. The problem is that these tables have become very big and the data within needs to be downloaded meaning that the data can be out of date. Is there a tool that allows the same flexibilty but over a web interface?

We have developed an intranet using microsoft ASP and IIS 4. Most of our database developers are not keen on writing ASP code. Is there a tool like the Rapid Development Tool to help these database programmers produce intranet pages?

Nigel... Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 10:55:04 CEST

Original text of this message