Re: Property Classes and Multiple Record Displays

From: Sudip Roy <sudip.roy_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 5 May 1999 08:18:16 GMT

You cannot set the property class of items dynamically.  So make use of VISUAL ATTRIBUTE and use DISPLAY_ITEM built in to affect a particular instance of a multirecord block.. If using Forms 5.0 you can use set_item_instance built in..

Bye
Sudip

Clayton Bober <claytonbober_at_home.com> wrote in article <372F9673.67FC16B2_at_home.com>...