Property Classes and Multiple Record Displays

From: Clayton Bober <claytonbober_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 00:53:38 GMT

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm currently working on a form that is used to log problems. One feature I was hoping to implement is to use different property classes (to change the font colours and styles) for different priority settings of the entries. This seemed like an easy thing to do, except that I am also trying to display these records in a multi-record format.

Is there a way to affect the property class of a single item of a multi-record set?

Thanks,

Clayton Bober
Systems Developer for Census of Agriculture Statistics Canada
bobecla_at_statcan.ca Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 02:53:38 CEST

Original text of this message