FORMS: What else can I use besides single quote for specifying literal value?

From: Atsuko Miller <amiller_at_rhs.org>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 23:51:53 GMT

[Quoted] I'm trying to do the following.....

SET_BLOCK_PROPERTY('claim', default_where, 'claim_type = 'HP'');

I need to use quote around the 3rd parameter but I also need to use single quote around HP since it is a literal value.....but it does not let me compile it.
Is there a character to replace single quote for literal value????? or do you know the work around????

I'd appreciate your response. Thank you :-) Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 01:51:53 CEST

Original text of this message