Re: FRM 40508 Oracle error

From: <celia_xi_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 23:04:49 GMT

Hi, all,

I encounter the same problem now. I have a form which has one master blk and three detail blks. Whenever i try to insert a record to database, FRM40508 error always occurs. I am very confused. It is supposed to work, but it can't.

And in my opinion if there is an unique constraint, another error should occurs, not FRM40508.
Could somebody give idea about it?

Regards

Mike
fding_at_idirect.com