!!! Web Applications Architects- Austin, TX- Dee Dee Dial, Pedley-Richard & Assoc.

From: Dee Dee Dial, Technical Recruiter <dddial_at_directhire.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 15:23:09 -0500

Pedley-Richard & Assoc., a retained and visionary provider of technology professionals to leading technology companies is currently recruiting for Systems Architects for our client Austin, TX.

Our client offers E-Commerce solutions and Web based applications development to leading technology companies and seeks experienced individuals who enjoy designing cutting-edge systems using web technology.

Ideal candidates will have previous consulting experience and have top notch client skills. The individual will be responsible for designing and architecting sophisticated web applications in the area of Internet, Intranet, Extranet, and E-commerce. Candidate should have experience in the recommendation and implementation of complex software packages such as Databases, E-commerce packages, web-based middleware tools, CORBA/COM. Top notch Object oriented coding skills with Java and C++ and a demonstrated knowledge of formal methodologies.
Travel is required.

Interested individuals please forward resume to the attention of:

Dee Dee Dial
Pedley-Richard & Assoc.
email: dddial_at_directhire.com Received on Mon May 03 1999 - 22:23:09 CEST

Original text of this message