HELP WITH ORA_FFI

From: Kapil Madan <kapil.madan_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 30 Apr 1999 13:59:03 GMT

Hello Friends,

        I am having a problem with registering a function using ORA_FFI.

The DLL that has this function is a Visual Basic DLL.The function seems t be working when called from another VB application. But when i try registering it using the ORA_FFI -->Register function it is failing.
What could to possible reasons be?
Is there anything that has to be done to the VB DLL for calling it from Forms(5).?
I have set the properties of the VB DLL project as GLOBALMULTIUSER.

Please Reply.

	Thanks,
		K.T.Raja.

Mail to:sudip.roy_at_in.bosch.com Received on Fri Apr 30 1999 - 15:59:03 CEST

Original text of this message