Data block associated to a stored procedure

From: Joaquin Garcia Santos <jis_at_iberdrolaingenieria.es>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:20:05 +0200

Hello,
First at all, excuse my not very good english. I want to create a block associate to a stored procedure, but I want that this procedure have an input argument.
According to the demo form, how will be the query procedure? type emp_dname is record (

   empno number(4),
);
type emp_dname_ref is ref cursor return emp_dname; procedure query(resultset in out demp_dname_ref) is begin

   open resultset for
     select e ...
end;
And how do I pass the input argument from forms?

Thanks a lot. Received on Fri Apr 30 1999 - 15:20:05 CEST

Original text of this message