Re: attached library error in forms 5.0

From: Dyrson Rodrigues Alves Junior <dyrson_at_casasoft.com.br>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:52:19 -0400

john willey wrote:

> RDBMS Version: 7.3.4
> Error Number (if applicable): FRM-40039
> Operating System: Generic
> Product: FORMS 5.0
> Product Version: 5.0
> I am developing using 4.5/Windows 95. I export
> and recompile the form and library in forms 5.0
> dynix platform.
>
> The form opens with the attached library. I can
> then enter data. When I close my session and try
> to open the form again, I get an FRM-40039 error.
> Is it my path? Where should I put this compiled
> form? It is used by a variety of schemas.
>
> Thanks -- John

It seems that your form can not locate the library. In Windows 95 you should set the path in the Register (use regedit program to do this). Include your library path in the following sequence:

hkey_local_machine\software\oracle\forms50_path

--
| Dyrson Rodrigues Alves Junior | Casa de Software                 |