Re: Forms 5: global libraries and record groups

From: Joaquin Garcia Santos <jis_at_iberdrolaingenieria.es>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:31:38 +0200

FUNCTION CREATE_GROUP
  (recordgroup_name VARCHAR2,
   scope NUMBER,
   array_fetch_size NUMBER);

SCOPE Specifies whether tlhe record group can be used within the current form or within every form in a multi-form application. Takes the following constants as arguments:
FORM_SCOPE Indicates that the record group can by used only within the current form. Default.
GLOBAL_SCOPE Indicates that the record group is global, and that it can be used within all forms in the application. Once created, a global record group persists for the remainder of the runtime session.

Fred Joughin escribió en mensaje <7fvkma$h0k$1_at_news4.svr.pol.co.uk>...