Oracle formsserver

From: I.A. Saez Scheihing <i.a.saez.scheihing_at_tue.nl>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 08:57:14 +0200

Hi,

I have a forms 5 application with an image (gif) in it. When I upload the fmb file to the Unix system (Solaris 2.6) and generate a fmx file the application works well but the image is shown as a broken image (as when there is a reference to a non existing image in html). There are two environment variables, FORMS50_OUPUT and FORMS50_MAPPING, that should be defined. These variables are defined at the startup of f50srvm and in a perl-cgi which calls the forms applications. Can anyone tell me what I should do/correct?

Thanks!

Ivan Saez (i.a.saez.scheihing_at_tue.nl) Received on Thu Apr 29 1999 - 08:57:14 CEST

Original text of this message