Programmatically maximize reports 3.0 screen previewer

From: Bob McLaughlin <bobmc_at_infospecinc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:21:40 -0700

[Quoted] Does anyone know of a way to start the reports (3.0) previewer in maximized [Quoted] mode? I can start the forms programmatically to maximize using code like :

SET_WINDOW_PROPERTY('PAGE_1', window_state, maximize);

but have not seen a way to get the report screen previewer to open full screen other than with the max button. I'd like to code the report previewer [Quoted] to open full screen like the forms. Received on Wed Apr 28 1999 - 23:21:40 CEST

Original text of this message