Re: Conversion of SQL Forms 3.0 to 4.5

From: Keith R. Evans <keith-e_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 22:24:32 -0700

I recently have converted several hundred forms from version 2.3 to 3.0 to 4.5 and experienced very few problems. Since I had so many forms to convert, I purchased two products which did a fairly good. For the 2.3 to 3.0 conversion, I used Logical 2-3, and for the 3.0 to 4.5 conversion, I used FormsGenie. Both products performed rather well, and saved me an incredible amount of time. Although the products performed well there was still quite a bit to do after they were converted.