Re: Last page in report designer

From: Martin Chadderton <martinc_at_vicmar.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 23:02:30 +0100

What you need to do (although this may not be the only / best way) is to put a format trigger on the item, which returns true only if the current page is the last one (use SRW.GET_PAGE_NUM). Finding the total number of pages will slow the report down somewhat though since it has to determine that at run-time.

M.