What trigger catches this event?

From: zhang <zhang_at_visi.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:23:58 GMT

Hello, everyone,

 We are using Forms 5.0 to develop a client( Win95 ) / server (Sun) system.
 We wanted to perform some computations on a block when the user presses <Save> Button Or Press F10 to save the changes on the block, so we used <KEY-Commit> trigger on the block for that purpose. But sometimes our users just forget saving the block ( by pressing mouse or key ),
after they make changes and try to exit the form, Oracle Forms automatically
raises an Alert window asking the user "DO YOU WANT TO SAVE THE CHANGES YOU HAVE MADE?" , when the user answers <Yes> , the changes are saved in the system and then the form exits, But the trigger
<KEY-Commit>

will NOT fire.

Question: How can I catch this kind of event and do some customized

         computation? i.e. When the user EXIT a changed block
         without explicitly saving but the change is actaully saved
         by answering the ALERT window <Yes><No><Cancel>, what kind
         of trigger will fire ?

Any suggestions and advices are greatly appreciated.

Sean Zhang
[Quoted] <zhang_at_visi.net>