Reference objects in Dsigner 2 - HELP PLEASE !!

From: Marius G Dreyer <dreyerm_at_iafrica.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:21:54 +0200

[Quoted] Hi all....

I am using Designer 2.1.
I have a base application where all my entities and table definitions are defined.

Some of these objects are shared into other applications.

The problem now is :

  1. I want to make changes to some enity definitions, which will make changes to the table definition which in turn are referenced in other applications. [Quoted]
  2. When I try to delete or change the definitions, I get an error stating that some bound items exsist in other applications.

[Quoted] What is the best route to follow to make changes to object after they have been shared into other applications ?

Please help as this will have a great impact on the route I am going to follow onwards !

Regards

Marius Dreyer Received on Tue Apr 27 1999 - 12:21:54 CEST

Original text of this message