Re: Question about passing Oracle Certified Application Developer Rel 2

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:46:27 +0400

Hi Ilya,

igershan_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Hello there!
> Hi Valeri,
>
> English is my second tongue, so these perfect tenses...

English isn't my native language too :)
But if people can understand you that's all right. Nothing to worry about :)

> I was only sitting
> near PC for 3(!) hours answering 200(!) questions of that ... beta test. I'll
> get the results in approximately 10 weeks (as they wrote in the annotation).
> But anyway, thanks for the congratulations. I think that they were in time. I
> could be proud that I've passed through it all. The questions were mostly
> easy. 1/3 of total number of questions was on SQL*Plus and SQL. There were a
> lot of questions with OEM pictures and a task to point in some area. If you
> want to pass such test you have to know Oracle GUI tools very well. I've
> never seen the test with such pictures before, but On-Line Tekmetrics test
> could be a good preparation (accordin' to SQL and oracle architecture it's a
> little more difficult).

Thank you for your explanation.

But I didn't understand which organization does accept this test? Where did you pass it?

Thank you for your answers.

> Sincerely yours, Ilya.
>
> In article <372477B6.B7B63D6A_at_dd.ru>,
> Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru> wrote:
> > Hi Ilya!
> >
> > Please accept my congratulations!
> >
> > But can you describe the DB0 exam, please? Can you name DB0 exam? How it was?
> > And which Certification Organization accepts this exam?
> >
> > Please tell us! I hope it is very interesting not only for me :)
> >
> > I know about OCP exams only. You have to pass five exams to be certified
> > as OCP...
> >
> > With best regards,
> > Valeri

Valeri Sorokine
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division
Phone: +7 (095) 234 0636 (6 lines) FAX: +7 (095) 234 0640
E-mail: vsorokin_at_dd.ru OR vsorokin_at_prosoft.ru
http://www.dd.ru