Re: Asking for opinion on Oracle Reports

From: Mike <mikechchan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Apr 99 05:17:17 GMT

We are still learning Oracle Reports. As you said, I found Oracle Reports is quite powerful, especially when you're using Oracle DB. However, it's true that it's not that easy to manage ?

Do you have any good suggestions on Oracle Reports related books that is good from novice to pros ? I found the one from Oracle Press is too superficial.

Any suggestion is appreciated. Pls also send your email to my personal email : mikechchan_at_yahoo.com as well as to this news group for sharing.

Thanks again Received on Tue Apr 27 1999 - 07:17:17 CEST

Original text of this message