Running stored procedures asynchonously

From: Chi <Qi.Xiang.Chi_at_ICU.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:21:49 +0200

[Quoted] I have a program written in VB5.0 using Oracle database 8.4 through Oracle OLE objects.
There are several stored procedures on Oracle server. My question is does anyone know how to run the stored procedures asynchronously.
That is start running stored procedure B, while stored procedure A is running ???
        mdbDatabase.DBExecuteSQL ("BEGIN scott.A; END;")
        mdbDatabase.DBExecuteSQL ("BEGIN scott.B; END;")

I think I need different Database object, maybe running in different threads ???? Received on Mon Apr 26 1999 - 18:21:49 CEST

Original text of this message