Re: Asking for opinion on Oracle Reports

From: <armaghan_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:49:26 GMT

I have never seen anything more powerful then Oracle Reports for reporting purposes.

It only drawback for new users is that it takes a little more time getting used to. But this time is worth spending.

Before using Oracle Tools, I was a Microsoft Access developer. I still use Acess. I can swear you cannot beat Microsoft on ease of use. Creating reports in Access is snap.

But problems start when you try to build some of the complex reports. Till todate I have not found anything which I cannot do in Oracle Reports.

Other friends, plz let us know if you have other experiences.

Regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib
Oracle Link for XL - A free tool to get data from / to Oracle Databases. Send mail to armaghan_at_geocities.com with subject "VIA EMAIL" to receive this tool via email. (size: 98 kb)