Re: Forms - Master-Details relationship problem

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:20:03 +0200

suisum_at_ecn.ab.ca wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I have the following tables. I want to have a result :
>
> Whenever a customer is displayed, all corresponding
> rentals records together with all corresponding
> movie details record will be listed.
>
> In the form,I built 4 data blocks. I have tried to
> create the master-detail relationship for each of
> the block. In the canvas, I had the customers,
> rentals and the movies blocks displayed.
>
> However, when I do execute_query, the movies block
> is empty and I got the following error message:
>
> FRM-40106: No navigable items in destination block.

Make at least one item enabled, and navigable. The cursor must be able to jump to a field in the block (it needs to get scope) <snipped table desc>

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle
V&L Informatica BV
Work                           Home
Postbus 545                    Hunzestraat 4
7500 AM Enschede               7555 WB Hengelo
(31)53.434.1500                (31)74.242.5046