Re: Forms 4.5 optimization

From: <armaghan_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 02:35:30 GMT

I assume problem lies with database. Ask your DBA to create some index optimized for your particular access of tables.

If this is not the case, then let us know a little more detail about how your form processes data. I shall be happy to be of any help.

Regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib
Oracle Link for XL - A free tool to get data from / to Oracle Databases. Send mail to armaghan_at_geocities.com with subject "VIA EMAIL" to receive this tool via email. (size: 98 kb)