Re: Can't use graphics in a Form!!!

From: Sudip Roy <sudip.roy_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 25 Apr 1999 11:59:29 GMT

I think you are using forms 5.0 and graphics 3.00 If this is so then while connecting to forms using file connect option provide the database connect string ..
Hope this will solve your problem as same problem i had faced while calling chart from report.
This is only in Developer2000 relaese 2.1 Let me know if it works fine..

Bye
Sudip

vagelis Hristidis <exrist_at_cc.ece.ntua.gr> wrote in article <7fo0n2$ji5$1_at_ulysses.noc.ntua.gr>...
> I use Developer 2.0.
> I can't make Forms and Graphics work together.
> I add a chart item in a canvas, and then when I execute:
> OG.OPEN ('c:\orant\disp1.ogd', 'BLOCK3.CHART_AREA6', TRUE, TRUE);
> where disp1 is a correct display(it works and is compiled fine in
Graphics