Re: How to pass parameter back to the called form?

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 24 Apr 1999 20:04:04 GMT

[Quoted] Package variables in server-side packages are not accessible by Forms, even Forms 5. If you are going to use a package, you have to call a procedure or function in the package to set and return the number.

Rather than create the additional package and package body on the server, the simpler solution in this situation would be to use a global variable to return a value from a called form.

Steve Cosner
http://members.aol.com/stevec5088