Forms - Master-Details relationship problem

From: <suisum_at_ecn.ab.ca>
Date: 23 Apr 99 12:08:38 GMT

Hi:

[Quoted] I have the following tables. I want to have a result :

  Whenever a customer is displayed, all corresponding   rentals records together with all corresponding   movie details record will be listed.

In the form,I built 4 data blocks. I have tried to create the master-detail relationship for each of the block. In the canvas, I had the customers, rentals and the movies blocks displayed.

However, when I do execute_query, the movies block is empty and I got the following error message:

  FRM-40106: No navigable items in destination block.

Any help, form expert, please?

SQL> desc customers; (One customer can have many rentals)

 Name                            Null?    Type

ID NOT NULL NUMBER LAST_NAME NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30) FIRST_NAME NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30) STATUS CHAR(1) SQL> desc rentals; (One rental per tape) Name Null? Type
CUSTOMER_ID NOT NULL NUMBER TAPE_ID NOT NULL NUMBER RENT_DT NOT NULL DATE RETURN_DT DATE DAILY_RATE NUMBER(4,2) SQL> desc tapes; (One tape can have one movie) Name Null? Type
ID NOT NULL NUMBER MOVIE_ID NUMBER STATUS CHAR(1) SQL> desc movies; Name Null? Type
ID NOT NULL NUMBER TITLE NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30) STATUS CHAR(1) ACTOR VARCHAR2(30) ACTRESS VARCHAR2(30) PRODUCER VARCHAR2(30) RATING CHAR(1)