Translation Builder Tables Not Found XBD-00024

From: Greg Teets <greg.teets_at_frequencymarketing.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:13:26 GMT

After opening the Translation Builder, I connected to the database and tried to open a new project and received the error message in the subject line above.

I then went to the Translation Manager Build icon on the Start Menu which ran many scripts and worked through to completion.

I then tried to start a new Translation Builder project and got XBD-00024 Translation Builder Tables Not Found again. I rebooted my machine and tried again and still got the error.

Please let me know if I am reacting properly to the error message. Also, what tables should I be able to find in the database if the tables are in fact present?

Thanks
Greg Teets
Cincinnati, OH Received on Fri Apr 23 1999 - 00:13:26 CEST

Original text of this message