Re: Help:What developing tools should we us?

From: Edward A. Geddis <egeddis_at_openlinksw.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:08:17 GMT

Oliver,

If you can create a Web-based front-end, OpenLink (http://www.openlinksw.com) has ODBC/JDBC/UDBC drivers that can connect to major database engines across Win32 and Unix platforms. You may also want to download and test Virtuoso off the main page of the web site.

--
Thanks,

Edward A. Geddis
Technical Support Consultant