Re: How to pass parameter back to the called form?

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:14:19 +0400

Hi,

[Quoted] The package must be in the database :) (not in the Form). The variable must have the public scope (must be declared in the package's specification).

Here is an example (in SQL*Plus):

SQL> CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE TEST IS
  2 tmp_Value NUMBER;
  3 END TEST;
  4 /

Package created.

SQL> execute test.tmp_value := 4;

SQL> variable tmp number;
SQL> execute :tmp := test.tmp_value;

SQL> print tmp

       TMP

         4

When you will open the second form do it without creating new session.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck.
Valeri

--
Valeri Sorokine
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division