Des/2000 not working after OS backup restoration

From: <pawan_at_ggn.hcltech.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:46:17 GMT

Hi,

We are working on Designer/2000 ver. 1.3.2. Recently, our disk which contained database, crashed, SysAdmin guys changed the disk and restored latest UNIX backup. Now if we access Designer/2000, it connects, shows applications, But when we select any application, it gives error [ CDI-20002 : selected App. system or version is invalid ]. The error comes, if we connect through any user or woner of repository. we are not able to find cause of this problem.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Pawan