Re: Designer/2000 ER Diagrammer

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:59:13 +0200

clombard_at_mindspring.com wrote:

> Anyone found a way to export the ER Diagrams created from within the ER
> Diagrammer ?
> I do not want to print copies and send that to our clients. I would prefer an
> online copy / html format / word document.
> I have tried "copy and paste" between ER Diagrammer and MS Word but the image
> gets distorted when i paste it in word. It just does not look that good.

Well, that's the way windows works... Open your ER diagram, do *not* select antthing, select copy, go to Word, select paste, resize to your liking. Did you resize?

> I want to paste it into Word in order to add a page title / diagram title,
> page numbers etc. The ER diagrammer's title box does not look professional.
>
> Thanks
> Corne Lombard

Met vriendelijke groet,
kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle
V&L Informatica BV
Work                           Home
Postbus 545                    Hunzestraat 4
7500 AM Enschede               7555 WB Hengelo
(31)53.434.1500                (31)74.242.5046