URGENT: Suppressing Error Messages in Reports 3.0

From: RichardGrant <RichardGrant_at_Capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:55:01 +0100

I am trying to shut down a report and show a Message to say 'No Records Found' when a report runs & retrieves no data. I am currently using the SRW.Program_Abort facility which works fine, but it also throws out 2 further error messages after the message box is displayed. These messages are generated because I have aborted the report but I need to suppress them. The :system.message_level flag that you can use in Forms does not work here. Please could someone advise as to whether they have found a way to suppress these messages.

Please can you send any replys to claire.moore_at_capgemini.co.uk

Thanks

Claire Received on Wed Apr 21 1999 - 16:55:01 CEST

Original text of this message