FRM-41008: Undefined function key.

From: <humem_at_logica.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 07:11:28 GMT

Hi all,

Could some kind person please offer an Oracle Forms newbie some help for the following problem:

I have an Oracle Forms 4.5 app running on Windows NT. Whenever the user presses the NumLock key they receive the message "FRM-41008: Undefined function key...". This occurs on all forms.

How do I get rid of this message other than suppressing the message on a form by form basis? The NumLock key works fine as it is the user is just pestered by this annoying dialog.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mitch