Compiling Oracle Reports under a previous version

From: <michaelc9407_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:43:44 GMT

I saved and generated reports under Oracle Reports Version 3.0.5.8.0. The problem is at a customer site they are running Oracle Reports Version 3.0.4.6.3. I get an invalid column error when I run a 3.0.5.8.0 report on 3.0.4.6.3 software. Then I tried to save the report under the old version and I got an error saying the report was compiled under a later version; therefore functionality may be lost. How can I compile and save a report under the old version after a report has be saved under the newer version? Do I have to rewrite  the reports?

Thanks for any help,

Mike Culberson