What tools will manage SQL Server7 and Oracle8 schemas

From: <miksonova_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 01:29:41 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] We have a large database that needs to be able to run on either SQL Server 7 or Oracle 8 platforms. We want to know what is the best way to maintain the schema for this database, so that changes to the schema can [Quoted] easily be converted into changes in the SQL Server and Oracle schemas for the database.

Is there a third-party product that will help to automate this kind of schema maintenance? How do most companies that develop products that run on both servers deal with this issue?